Today I wanted to share a few items that have been in my cart every time I head to Trader Joe’s. To be honest, Trader Joe’s always used to be an extra stop for me. I’d go to my regular grocery store then if I wanted something specific would pop into Trader Joe’s to pick it up. A few months ago I popped in and realized it was silly of me to be doing two grocery stops, they have so many great items! Here are a few things of my favs!
- Everything But The Bagel seasoning. Okay, a few weeks ago I asked on Insta if other people were as obsessed with this as I am. I got a resounding YES! I love this seasoning on ezekiel bread with laughing cow cheese or on top of scrambled eggs.
- Gluten Free Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle mix. If you don’t make your own batter from scratch and prefer to be gluten free, this mix is surprisingly delish. I usually think GF can be a little… sawdust-y; I truly think this mix is your best GF option out there.
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip. I totally fell into the TJ trap… They were sampling this dip a few weeks ago and I was surprised at just how creamy & delicious this was. I actually took it to our Super Bowl party last weekend and it was a huge hit. I also love to keep this in my freezer in case we end up having guests over last minute.
- Dr. Praegers California Veggie Burgers. These are SO good. While I still enjoy regular burgers, I’ve been trying to keep healthier option readily available at home so I’m not tempted by takeout. I just pop one of these into the oven and eat it plain- it’s so good!! They have other types too but this one if my favorite.
- Acai Puree Packets are perfect for those gorgeous Acai bowls you see on Instagram but are rather pricey to buy. A great option is to make it yourself at home. These are unsweetened so it’s a great way to know just how much sugar you’re adding into your breakfast (or whenever you decide to make one).
- Carrot Ginger Miso Salad Dressing. This is an awesome alternative to making your own carrot ginger dressing. I love it so much that once I stopped at three different locations because they fly off the shelves.
- Corn & Chile Salsa – great to add to taco salads!
- Makings for a BOMB charcuterie board. Have you ever been mesmerized by the wall of cheese available at Trader Joe’s? Guilty. They have a great range for cheeses + meats to make a fantastic charcuterie whether it’s a night in for one or a cheeseboard to top all over Instagram cheeseboards.
What did I miss? What are your Trader Joe’s favorites?