This concoction is easily my new favorite. It’s quick, easy and you can grab everything you need on your next Trader Joe’s run.
What You’ll Need:
Trader Joe’s pizza crust
garlic spread dip
shaved brussels sprouts
quattro formaggi cheese
salt & pepper
The How To:
- Preheat the oven to 450° F degrees.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet & brush on a thin layer of olive oil.
- Add a layer of garlic spread.
- In a bowl, mix entire bag of shaved brussels sprouts with olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Add about 3/4 of the sprouts to the pizza crust.
- Add cheese across the entire crust and top with remaining brussels sprouts (and a bit more cheese if you’re feeling wild)
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Hope you love it as much as I do!