This easy overnight focaccia is a winner whether you’re making it at home with dinner or taking to a gathering. Let the dough rest overnight and throw it in the oven and voila. It’s really that easy. The entire process is made even easier by using my DaTerra nonstick lasagna pan. When I tell you this bread literally fell out of the pan after baking, it’s incredible. The nonstick quality is no match for even your sauciest and cheesiest lasagna, too. Their products are dishwasher safe but most importantly their nonstick finish is PTFE, PFOA, Lead, and Cadmium free!
Ok let’s get you the recipe so you can get started on the dough!
What You’ll Need:
4 cups flour
2 Tbsp. yeast
2 cups lukewarm water
The How To:
- Add flour, yeast, 2 Tbsp, salt to a bowl. Combine dry ingredients and add 2 cups of lukewarm water and stir to combine.
- Cover the ball of dough in olive oil, cover the bowl and place into the refrigerator for 18-48 hours.
- Once the time has passed, remove the bowl from the fridge and with oiled hands, release the dough from the sides of the bowl and shape into a rough ball.
- Transfer the dough to an oiled pan (1 Tbsp. of olive oil) and turn to coat. Let dough stand for 2-4 hours.
- After the time has passed, add 2 Tbsp. of olive oil and dimple the dough.
- Sprinkle the dough the sea salt and rosemary.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 mins at 425°F
- Let cool for 10-15 prior to eating.
- Slice & enjoy!
Thank you to DaTerra for sponsoring this post