Alright, here’s the tea: here are my top 10 favorite purchases of 2021. Nothing major that broke the bank, just items that I genuinely love and use or wear often.
- Equilibria CBD – Consistent use of CBD has had a huge impact on my sleep schedule and I cannot say enough good things about their muscle rub. Use code blissandbellinis50 to get 50% off your subscription. You can read more about my experience with Equilibria here.
- GAP Jeans – I love the way these jeans fit. Structured enough to not feel like you’re wearing denim jeggings of 2010, but incredibly comfortable. They’re almost always marked down on GAP’s website, right now you can get a pair for $40.
- Hatch Alarm Clock – I live on a coast so in the summer, the sun is up *bright* and early, however through the darker days of winter, being woken up but a simulated sunrise is quite pleasant. I don’t feel the same jolt to wake up as I did with using my iPhone as an alarm. Plus I love the meditation features and quiet time before bed option. Highly recommend.
- Tortoise Shell Hair Clips – Honestly, these may be #1 for me and I may wear them TOO much. I wanted to find a hair friendly option for the days I want my hair up or back without spending 8+ hours with my hair in a tight hair tie. I tried these clips on a whim and there’s a reason there are 5500+ ratings on Amazon. And two clips for under $10?! May the hair gods bless us all.
- Hill House Nap Dress – I have this style and this style and I am obsessed. Yes, I will probably buy the same styles in different colors. Yes, you’ll be as obsessed as I am.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Daily Peel Pads – I usually don’t buy skincare from the hype because I’m a strong believer that everyone’s skin needs are different and what works for one person doesn’t necessarily work for someone else. But I caved and bought these during a sephora sale and I LOVE them. I use one maybe one or twice a week (depending how my skin is). It’s the perfect little treat especially when you can’t get to Skinlab.
- Essie Nail Polish ‘In Stitches’ – Since the pandemic started, I’ve been religiously painting my own nails. I used to get a gel manicure every few weeks just because my schedule was always so packed, I needed minimal dry time. Now that my schedule is a bit more flexible I paint my nails myself. I bought the Essie color ‘In Stitches’ during the fall and it’s become a regular in my color rotation.
- IT Cosmetics Eye Shadow Stick in ‘Silk Armour’ – Out of all the eye shadow sticks I’ve tried, this one is the best. Goes on super easy, doesn’t smudge and I love using this lighter color on my lower lash line. Definitely gives you the extra ‘I’m awake & well rested’ look.
- Waverles Set – Did I say comfort? Did I say style? Did I say small biz? Women owned? Gives back? For all these reasons and more… YES! And they just came out with a LONG SLEEVE OPTION: I die!
- Theragun Elite – This has been a game changer for me. I am notorious for the knots in my back. I’ve spent time with chiropractors, physical therapists, etc in attempts to heal nerve pain caused by knots and pressure and with regular use of the theragun, I’ve really slimmed down on the amount of visits. Not to mention, if you’re just sore from working out or skiing, this bad boy will decrease your recover time infinitely. I used this a few days ago after my first ski of the season and I expected to be really sore, but I used this after a hot shower and man, I barely felt any soreness the next day.