A few of my favorite things! Happy holiday shopping… or you know, treat yourself 😉
- Lele Sadoughi Pearl Knotted Headband – One of my favorite accessories, especially in 2020. A great way to dress up from the waist up when you’ve been living in loungewear all year (calling myself out here) and zooming nonstop.
- Senreve Mini Maestra – I have been practically salivating over this bag. The colors are beautiful and if you haven’t perused the Senreve website yet, you should definitely do that. I promise you’ll fall in love.
- Le Creuset Tea Kettle – I love a warm afternoon tea in the chillier months of the year and this tea kettle looks gorgeous on any stovetop.
- Peloton Bike – I have been dying for a Peloton of my own for over a year now. Unfortunately I think it’s addition to my apartment would make it the space a little less cozy and a lot more crowded. BUT ONE DAY!
- The Five Minute Journal – I’ve posted before how much I love this journal and I love the idea of gifting a loved one all the benefits that come with habitually practicing gratitude.
- Crate & Barrel Red Wine Glasses – In my teeny kitchen, I opted not to register for wine glasses
- Equilibria Gift Set – This CBD product has immensely helped with anxiety and sleeplessness in 2020. I can’t say enough good things. Use code ‘blissandbellinis’ for 15% off!
- Stoney Clover Lane Duffle – I am a big fan of SCL and have customized makeup and toiletries bags but I’m also dying for one of their larger pieces like this adorable duffle.
- Custom Apparel by @Goldstitch_ – I have been wearing my B&B sweatshirt from Lindsey nonstop & may be treating myself to some new pajamas this holiday season as well 😉 She offers the cutest apparel and just launched adorable tie dye sweatsuits, too!