If you’re not going to hype up your friends, who will? These are some of my favorite people that create beautiful things. Perfect for a gift or a gift to yourself. Happy shopping!
- Chris Sainato Fine Art & Design – Commission a custom piece of art. Chris created a beautiful piece of art that my husband gifted me on our wedding day.
- Goodness Gracious – Cute, cozy slippers to remind you to count your blessings each day created by my friend Kelly.
- Katie Fong – If you’re a fashion lover, look no further than my friend Katie. Her Greenwich Ave. store is a popular stop for the most stylish dressers (and the most stunning brides!)
- Jason Thomas Crocker – Jason has documented some of the most important moments in my life, from relaunching the blog, to wedding and engagement photos, he is THE best in the business and truly one of my favorite people!
- Heggy’s Confectionery – Our friend Pat’s family makes the YUMMIEST candies and nuts and yes, they ship!
- Small Fun – My friend Melissa creates the cutest mini items. So cute to keep in a dollhouse or on your work space for a little extra small fun.
- Work It With Lauren Seib – Lauren is the best trainer you could ask for. She creates personalized programming for your needs. Not local? No problem, she trains virtually as well!
- Papertwigs – Papertwigs did my bridal shower florals as well as all the paper items for my wedding. If you’re not looking for something of that scale, their printed cards & calendars are my favorite. Awesome stocking stuffers and perfect holiday cards.
- Sea Your Happy Place – My friend Caitlin has created the cutest sweaters while she was living in Maine this year. Thanks to her, Maine has become one of my favorite places. Check out her sweaters for the Maine-ers in your life (that includes you, too!)