Overall, I felt the shoe selection was a little light for me personally. However, there are a few goodies and if you are in need of boots, there are a ton of options on the site. Here are a few of my personal picks.
The Round Up
- Ugg Chayze Platform Sneaker – A stylish slip on sneaker with all the comforts of Ugg!
- BP Maya Mules – These would be so cute with some of the flare jeans in the sale!
- Adidas Stan Smiths – Under $50! Love a basic white sneaker to wear, especially when traveling can be worn with both pants and dresses.
- Madewell Remi Mules – A stylish pink mule because frankly everyone needs a statement shoe, even if it’s a flat.
- Treasure & Bond Gabriella Rain Boots – If you’re lucky enough to be in a rainy city and still have to commute on foot, grab a pair of these so you don’t soak your socks.
- Steve Madden Nadalie Pointed Toe Boot – Was actually not a fan of white boots but these are kind of fun! If you have been wanting a pair but not wanting to make a deep investment (you know, see how you like them first), try this pair!