A few dresses for work, a few for the sun and all of them for a little fun. I’m obsessed with #3 and as my mom always says, “never judge a book by it’s cover or a dress on the hanger.” It’s not so great but when it’s on, it’s beautiful!!!
The Round Up
- Harper Rose A-Line Dress – This to me is such an easy fun work dress that could be worn for your friends baby shower (specific, I know). I’m all about multi-use dresses and this one wins for me.
- BB Dakota Short Sleeve Crinkle Dress – Easy, casual, ray of sunshine dress to throw on for errands for date night.
- Julia Jordan 3/4 Sleeve Midi Dress – Again, this dress isn’t much on the hanger but once it’s on– WHEW! I love it and I love the burnt orange for fall!
- Rachel Parcell Smocked Ruffle Dress – I initially did not like this dress, it doesn’t offer much on a hanger. But once this dress is on, it’s very cute and very flattering.
- Halogen Ponte Pencil Skirt – I love pencils skirts, I love red. It’s a win/ win for me.
- BB Dakota Confetti Shirt Dress – This is another one of those multi-wear dresses. You can wear this with booties for work or add a big hat and espadrilles for Sunday trips to the farmer’s market.
- Leigh Rib Sleeveless Dress – A great option to add a jacket and hat!
- Rachel Parcell Pleated Dress – Marked down to $89.90!
- Harper Rose High Neck Jumpsuit – I love a good jumpsuit because I think they’re one of the most versatile pieces! This high neck with bow detail could be dressed up for a wedding or dressed down for a work day.
- Eliza J Ruffle V Neck Dress – Snag this dress now for the last couple of warm weeks of summer but this classic dress will be on trend for springs and summers to come.
- BP Print Long Sleeve Dress – How cute would this be with booties?
- Gal Meets Glam Courtney Rio Stripe Dress – Gal Meets Glam rarely goes on sale and this dress is marked down to $99!