It’s finally here. The 2020 Nordstrom Sale is about to go live and I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite beauty items from the sale this year. Every item I’ve chosen (across all my 2020 Nordstrom Sale picks) is under $200 with a TON of picks under $100. Happy shopping!
The Round Up
- Nécessaire Body Duo– Regularly $50, but on sale for $35! I’ve been dying to try this brand so I’ll definitely be taking advantage of this sale.
- Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo – an OG in my haircare staples. Most dry shampoos don’t work for me but this one always does and the smell is to die for!
- Briogeo Allstar Hair Heroes – The Nordstrom exclusive packs are a great way to try products at a discounted rate. I have used all three of the different product lines in this pack (Don’t Despair Repair, Farewell Frizz, and Scalp Revival) and I’m obsessed. They will absolutely restore your locks, naturally!
- Luxie Rose Gold Eye Brush Set –
- Bobbi Brown Lip Tint Duo – This is essentially a two for one deal ($29 for two!) the colors are so perfect on all skin types and the formula is super hydrating.
- Supergoop! Sunscreen Set – I cannot scream loud enough that you should be wearing sunscreen. Year round. In and outdoors. Thank you for coming to my Ted talk 🙂
- Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner Duo – If you’re looking to lengthen and strengthen your lashes naturally, this is the best deal to get two serums for the price of one.
- Luxie Rose Gold Face Brush Set – A classic face brush set perfect if you’re looking replace or update your current collection. This would also be a great gift for anyone getting into makeup to start their brush collection.
- WellBe Washable Cosmetic Cloths – Awesome set of 7 reusable, washable cloths to use on your face. Ditch those cotton pads!
- PMD Clean Facial Cleansing Device – Marked down to $66 from $100, this is a great deal!
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads – I, personally have never used these, however I wholeheartedly trust Lindsay Silberman’s recommendation. If you already use these or have wanted to try these, this is an amazing deal. A $252 value for $160.
- Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base – I love this moisturizer! It was the first moisturizer I really started using that wasn’t from the drugstore when I was in high school. Again, a two-for-one deal if you want to stock up.
- T3 1.25″ Barrel Curling Iron – This is always a sought after item in the Nordstrom sale every year. This year they’re offering irons in both white and blue.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Home & Away Kit – This is absolutely my top, top pick. I started using Good Genes on a whim during quarantine and it completely transformed my skin. I purchased the larger size and when I realized I was going to be traveling back to my parents house over the summer, I bought a smaller size for travel purposes. This is definitely a deal not to miss!
- Bobbi Brown Easy Essentials – I love this set if you want to want to refresh any essentials and will probably pick this up for a gift as well.