One of the best summer treats, in my opinion, is a perfectly grilled peach. Fantastic for a dessert that will leave you guilt free and convenient at your cookouts, these peaches are quick and easy. My favorite way to cook is to leave your guests wondering how you did it all, when in fact, the recipes are all incredibly simple- hello, these peaches!!! If you’re feeling like you need a little something extra, some whipped cream, greek yogurt or even ice cream goes perfectly on the side.
What You’ll Need:
– 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
– 2 teaspoon brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– half a stick of butter
– tiny pinch of salt
The How To:
1. Cut the peach in half and remove pit.
2. Melt butter and add cinnamon, brown sugar and tiny dash of salt. Mix well.
3. Heat grill to high and brush or drizzle the halved peaches with the butter mixture.
4. Place skin side up on the grill until cooked through. (Personally, I like to flip them so the skin side gets a little brown)
5. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and brown sugar and garnish with fresh mint.